Sunday 5 July 2020

Flowers For Every Season Suite By Stampin' Up!


Today I thought I would share some fo the cards I have been making lately.  It's been a long time since I sat down & created at my own pace.  During COVID isolation I've had the time to sit & craft which has been a nice change from the fast pace of normal life here. 


Page 10 of the Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue 2020-2021 shows 4 cards using the Jar of Flowers stamp set (#154064) which comes as a bundle with a matching jar punch.  I thought I would try to recreate them in my own way.  




Here's what I came up with. I've used different sentiments & some slight changes here & there.  I have tried to stay pretty close to the original to showcase the new In Colours, from left to right - Just Jade, Bumblebee, Magenta Madness & Misty Moonlight.  I didn't make one using Cinnamon Cider, but feel I should now! 




Here they are separately.  

Misty Moonlight Roses


                                                                   Just Jade Wild Flowers 


                                                                  Magenta Madness Tulips 


                                                                Bumblebee Sunflowers 

I have used the Stampin' Blends to colour in the flowers.  I was delighted to see 4 of the new In colours come in this range.  I've used daffodil delight for the yellow shades as Bumblebee is not available in the blends.  The sentiments from the Well Said stamp set (#148796) are heat embossed in white.  Backgrounds are using the very pretty Flowers For Every Season Designer Series Paper (#152486)which comes in the 6"x6' size. For the Magenta card background I used one of the Flowers for Every Season Memories & More cards (#153101).  I have created quite a few cards with these so stay tuned for my next blog post where I will share those  

I really enjoyed creating these cards & hope to make many more with this really lovely stamp set. 

Happy Crafting, 
Tricia 

No comments:

Post a Comment