Sunday 9 October 2011

Stampin' Up! Beautiful Season Card

When I first saw this stamp I was not overly impressed.  Being a bird stamp I was shocked at my reaction - I love a good bird stamp!   But after attending stamp club and actually using the stamp I fell in love with it.  It looks great when it is water coloured.  And the vintage look goes perfectly with this little birdy.


Cherry cobbler cardstock with a touch of Mocha Morning Specialty paper, an antique brad and some cherry cobbler seam binding ribbon all combine to give this card a vintage look.  The little berries have been highlighted with a cherry cobbler pen & crystal effects to give them a shiny look. 


Stamp Sets: Beautiful Season
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Soft suede, Water Colour paper, Mocha Morning Specialty paper.
Ink: StayzOn Black.
Cool Tools: Crystal Effects, Cherry Cobbler marker, Water Colour Wonder Crayons - Regals, Antique Brad.
Ribbon: Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon.
 
Thanks For Looking,

TRICIA

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment