Friday 6 April 2012

Stampin' Up! Card Folio

Hi again.  I have been a bit busy packing boxes and getting our house ready for sale so my creating has had to take a back seat for a little while.   I am planning a Mother's Day class on Thursday 26th April @ 7pm  -shoot me an email if you are interested in coming along.  We are making a card folio and 4 cards to go inside and will be based on my popular Mocha Morning set.  Here is the link to those cards.

Today I had a few minutes hours to make a prototype of the card holder we will be making.  It is still in the evolving stage but I thought I would show you how it was coming along. The one we make won't be these colours & won't use this stamp set, but you can get a general idea of the shape from the photo.  After taking so long to make I decided I had to show you all the fruits of my labour.   Phew! It took forever to figure out without a template but I think I have the shape sorted out!  Yay for the scoring tool!  Love it - especially for boxes, folios and 3D projects. I have decided I am geometrically challenged :( as this took way too long to figure out.  Next time I am going to youtube for answers!!!

Mixed Bunch & Blossom Punch - Pool Party & Island Indigo Card Folio.   

Stamp Set: Mixed Bunch
Paper: Island Indigo, Pool Party, In Colour DSP.
Ink: Pool Party, Island Indigo
Cool Tools: In Colour Brads, Blossom punch, Paper snips, Score Tool.

Thanks For Looking,
TRICIA 

No comments:

Post a Comment