Saturday 7 April 2012

Stampin' Up! Twitterpated Dress Card

I am still up to my ears in boxes, packing & sorting and have not had time to show you any of the cards I have made with the new Autumn/Winter Mini products.  Whilst I was at Paperific, I had the opportunity to work with some amazing creative ladies.  We all made display boards and one in particular caught my eye.  Felicity had made a board featuring Twitterpated - the new DSP that features in the Autumn/Winter mini.  I just love the old world feel of this paper and her board inspired me to crack open my new packet of Twitterpated & create this card.

There are lots of these dress cards out there.  I saw one like this on Pinterest recently.  If you click on the Follow Me On Pinterest  button on the right -->  you can see my pin boards and maybe you might just be inspired too!  


Twitterpated Dress Card

Stamp Set: Tiny Tags 
Paper: Basic Grey, Baja Breeze, Blushing Bride, Twitterpated DSP, In Colour DSP.
Ink: Stayz On Black.
Ribbon:  Baja Breeze 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon
Cool Tools: Tag Punch, Eyelet Border Punch, Score Tool.


1 comment:

  1. How cute! Love the eyelet border trim at the bottom. :)

    ReplyDelete