Monday 11 June 2012

A Reason To Smile Class

I was lucky enough to get the Reason To Smile stamp set FREE from the June Stampin' Up! promotion. You could get this set FREE too if you order $125 worth of product during June - there is still time! Email me your order at ftaraineri@bigpond.com or call me on 0411113530.

I was playing with the set and found myself using Melon Mambo and decided it would be nice to do a class using the stamp set.  I found the images quite a challenge when it came to designs but I ended up with 5 different styles.  There are many more options with this pretty set, these are just a few.

A Reason To Smile Class

Here is each one close up with the techniques used:
Card 1 - Bigshot, Framelits, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Water Colouring, Punches.

Card 2 - Bigshot, Edgelits,Water Colouring & Punches
Card 3 - Bigshot, Bigz Scallop Square Duo Die, Finial Press Embossing Folder, Paper Piecing, Punches and Glitter.

Card 4 -  Using Melon Mambo Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Punches, Emboss Resist.

Card 5- Two Step Stamping & Punches.
Stamp Set: A Reason To Smile, Sincere Salutations, Tiny Tags.
Paper:  Confetti White, Melon Mambo, Regal Rose, Brights Patterned DSP Stack, First Edition DSP.
Ink: Melon Mambo, Regal Rose, Early Espresso, Old Olive, VersaMark.
Ribbon: Melon Mambo 1/2 " Scallop Dots Ribbon,  Saleabration Organdy Ribbon.
Cool Tools:  Bigshot, Finial Press, Adorning Accents & Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folders, Framelits Labels Collection, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Modern Label Punch, Pinking Hearts Border Punch, Large oval punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Bigz Scallop Square Duo Die, Dazzling Diamonds, Pearls, Dimensionals, Melon Mambo Embossing Powder. 



Thanks For Looking,
TRICIA 

2 comments:

  1. These look great, Not the color I would normally choose but looks fantastic, well done I like them. Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Monica. I would not normally reach for Melon Mambo either but something about this stamp set said Bright to me :)

    ReplyDelete