Saturday 25 August 2012

Stampin' Up! Fabric Owls

I have been busy this last fortnight getting ready for Paperific 2012.  This event is a paper crafters heaven with all things paper, scrapbooking, stamping and now......fabric!   Paperific (click here to go to the Paperific website) is on August 31st - September 2nd, 2012.   I am working at the Stampin' Up! stall on Friday and Sunday so if you come along - please do stop by and say hello!

Smoochy & Twitter are my two fabric Owls I have been working on for the last two weeks.  My mother has kindly helped me with the finer details of sewing them - I really am terrible at sewing so her help was very much appreciated.

Smoochy & Twitter
Smoochy on the left is made from Summer Smooches fabric (available Sept 1st) and Twitter is made from the Twitterpated fabric.  The Circle #2 originals die also came in handy for the eyes.  I decided to add some soft toy eyes as they looked better with this addition but they could be left just with plain felt eyes.  

Fabric:  Summer Smooches 125411, Twitterpated 125412, brown, white & black felt.  
Cool Tools: Big shot, Circles #2 die, Crystal (safety) toy eyes 15mm, Hobby Fill (stuffing).


Thanks For Looking,

TRICIA 


No comments:

Post a Comment