Wednesday 21 November 2012

12 Weeks of Christmas WEEK 8: Flocked Acetate Twisted Easel Card

When I first opened the Candlelight Christmas DSP I was a bit puzzled by what I could use the acetate flocked sheet for.  I let it sit there while I quietly worked my way through the rest of the pack, then this morning while cleaning my windows I had an idea.  I wasn't sure if it would work but thought it was worth a try!

I have seen a few of these twisted easel cards and have always wanted to try one.  I also had the Watercolour Winter stamp set I was dying to try out too.  So with all that in mind I got busy creating and here is what I came up with.

Twisted Easel Flocked Acetate Card 


Close up of the window effect
The little candle is a battery operated candle and flickers just like a real one.  It looks so lovely flickering at night.

Stamp Set: Watercolour Winter, Snowflake Soiree.
Paper: Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Candlelight Christmas DSP.
Ink:  Real Red, Always Artichoke, Soft Suede.
Cool Tools: Big Shot,  Framelits Window Collection, Dimensionals, Real Red 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Glue Dots, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Apothecary Accents Framelits.

Tha
nks For Looking,
TRICIA  

No comments:

Post a Comment