Tuesday 27 November 2012

12 Weeks of Christmas WEEK 9: Christmas Lodge Revisited

The Christmas Lodge stamp set is such a lovely set, I could not go through the 12 weeks of Christmas and post only one card made with this set.  Today I made a card using colours I would not normally associate with Christmas.  Ridinghood Red & Bashful Blue.  I pulled these colours from the DSP I was using from the Festival Of Prints DSP stack.  I have seen a similar card on Pinterest too using a similiar layout.

Christmas Lodge Banner Card
I used the Framelits Window collection and the 2 1/2" Circle punch.  I sponged the edges of the lodge circle in Bashful Blue ink and added a bit of snow by using a white gel pen and a bit of Dazzling Details.  The sentiment is from Petite Pairs.


Stamp Set: Christmas Lodge, Petite Pairs.
Paper:  RidingHood Red, Bashful Blue, Festival Of Prints DSP Stack.  
Ink:   Black Stayzon, Bashful Blue, White Gel Pen
Cool Tools: Big Shot,Perfect Polka Dots EF, Framelits - Windows Collection, 1" Square Punch, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch,  Dimensionals, Pearls, Dazzling Details. 

Tha
nks For Looking,
TRICIA  

No comments:

Post a Comment