Wednesday 12 December 2012

12 Weeks of Christmas WEEK 10 Candle gifts

Having just returned from a nice little pre-christmas holiday I am ready to get back into the swing of creating again.  I feel like I have lost my mojo after that little break, so the answer is to lock myself in my stamp room and to see if anything comes back.  Stay tuned for those results!

Wow! We only have a few weeks left of my 12 weeks of Christmas promotion.  How quick has that just gone by!  Well, as we come to a close I thought I would share a few quick gift giving ideas instead of a cards for a bit of a change.  I recently held a candle stamping class where we all stamped our favourite images onto church candles. It was hard to choose my favourite but here are a few.

Christmas Deer & Beautiful Season
Christmas Deer & Snowflake Soiree all wrapped up ready to be gifted.


Christmas candles are very easy to make once you get the hang of the melting process. I had so many options of stamp sets to use but these were my 3 favourite designs.

Stamp Sets: Christmas Deer, Snowflake Soiree, Beautiful Season, More Merry Messages.
Paper:  Non-SU Tissue paper & wax paper  
Ink:   Black Stayzon, Early Espresso, Midnight Muse, Real Red, Pacific Point, Marina Mist, 
Cool Tools: Rhinestones, Stitched Satin Ribbon, Seam binding ribbon, glitter, 2 way glue pen, heat tool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment