Saturday 22 December 2012

12 Weeks Of Christmas - LAST WEEK Candlelight Christmas Gift Card Holders

Week 12 - Phew, we made it - Yay!  How fun was that?  The best thing for me is I have all my Christmas cards, all my boxes, bags, gifts made for Christmas day.  Wow, Christmas day is only 3 more sleeps as my kids would say.  I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for visiting my blog throughout the year & to wish you all a Merry Christmas!

My last post for this series is a gift card holder.   It is based on the design of one I did in this post.  I changed the DSP but the design is exactly the same.  I used Candlelight Christmas DSP on these and also the very cute Mixed Medley Hostess stamp set  & 1 1/4" Scallop Circle punch which are all from the Holiday Catalogue which is ending January 31st.  I know I will definitely get a few packs of this DSP to put away for a rainy day ;)  See that ribbon - that is the 7/8" Cotton ribbon stamped with the Border Banter stamp set.  Yes, this is in the Holiday mini also.  I like to fray the edges, however you can see in the 1st photo I have a little No Peeking Reindeer one without the fraying.



Candlelight Christmas Gift Card Holders

No Peeking Gift Card Holder

Inside the gift card holder

Mixed Medley & Daydream Medallions Gift Card Holder 

Stamp Sets: Mixed Medley, Daydream Medallions, No Peeking, Border Banter, Wacky Wishes (Hostess main catty).
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Real Red, Candlelight Christmas DSP.  
Ink:  Early Espresso, Real Red, Lucky Limeade.
Cool Tools:  1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle punch, 1 1/4 Scallop Circle punch, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle punch, Sticky Strip, Word Window punch, Circles #2 Sizzix Die, Big shot ( for no peeking card), 7/8" Cotton Ribbon.

Thanks For Looking,
TRICIA  

No comments:

Post a Comment