Tuesday 15 July 2014

Hello There - New Catalogue Products!


I have been having a little play today with some of my NEW Catalogue goodies.  I am really loving this super cute stamp set aptly called Hello There!   It has a lots of great elements & a cute little flower.  I was just over on Pootles blog where she made the cutest little milk cartons. I was awfully sad when our milk carton die retired last month but wow these are very easy to make.   I just had to have a try & it only took me about 5 mins to make up this one.    I have used Sahara Sand for the base & two new In Colours, Blackberry Bliss & Hello Honey.  I used the new itty bitty accents punch pack to make the little flowers & the cute In Colour clothespins to hold the box closed.  These milk cartons are big enough to hold lots of treats & are perfect for a little gift or goodie bag.


Exciting News! 

I am a member of the Eureka Stampers team of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators & we are holding a new catalogue blog hop this Saturday 19th of July. There are so many talented ladies in our team &  I can't wait to see what everyone is making!  Check back on Saturday to join in the fun & to see what I have made for the hop.     


Thanks For Looking,
TRICIA 


No comments:

Post a Comment