Wednesday 22 October 2014

12 Weeks Of Christmas: Week 4 - Christmas Wondrous Wreath Card & A Birthday Version Too


As you know all the Wonderous wreath cards out there are very similar.  Here is my version.  We made this card (well the ladies made 3 actually) at my Create Your Christmas day last weekend.  I find this card to be very rich in colour.  I used Mossy Meadow & Real Red with the Gold Foil sheets.

Wondrous Wreath Christmas Card

I love the Dotty Angles stamp set so this was a perfect opportunity to use it.  There is quite a bit of framelit action here with not only the Wreath but the Banners as well.  

While stamping this card I decided I needed find another use for the wreath.  I made up quite a few different version of birthday cards using the All Abloom DSP stack & flower punches.

Wondrous Wreath All Abloom Birthday Card

How cute is that!  I love that with the addition of the little flower punch from the Itty Bitty Accents punches on the wreath it becomes less Christmassy & more fun.

Thanks For Looking,
TRICIA

CHRISTMAS WREATH CARD:

No comments:

Post a Comment