Saturday 18 October 2014

12 Weeks Of Christmas: Weeks 1-3 - Santa Stache Bags & Card & Tiny Treat Endless Wishes

Yes, I know I have been very naughty & have been neglecting my blog.   I have been working really hard for the last 3 weeks getting all the projects & displays ready for my Create Your Christmas day tomorrow.  Phew I have finally finished the preparations & can at last sit & visit with you all.  I always do a 12 weeks of Christmas special so as a catch up I am showing 3 projects for weeks 1-3.

Those of you that know me personally, know I always create a special bag for my events.  It is one of the things I really enjoy as I get to increase the scale of my project.   Here is my bag design for tomorrow.

Project 1 (Week 1 of my 12 Weeks Of Christmas)

I have used Smoky Slate, All is Calm DSP, Cherry Cobbler & a dash of Silver Glimmer paper.  I stamped random snowflakes from Endless Wishes stamp set all over the white bag as it was looking a bit plain.  

Project 2 is a matching card.  I really love the Smoky Slate sheet from the All Is Calm DSP ( can't you tell lol)  When teamed with white & silver it takes on a silvery feel.   

Project 2 (Week 2 of my 12 Weeks Of Christmas)

My 3rd Project are little table gifts I made everyone attending my Christmas Creations day.  This is another thing I always try to do.  I have used the Tiny treat Boxes from the Holiday Catalogue & have stamped a snowflake from Endless wishes all the way around in craft White ink.  I used the very versatile Tag Talk stamp set for the small tag on top.  

Project 3 (Week 3 of my 12 Weeks Of Christmas)

Inside is a little surprise for those attending.  I hope to be back Monday to share some photos from the day.   I will be glad to give my trimmer a rest I can tell you.  I have lots to share including the projects from the day, plus I've made quite a few samples.  I am also working on a few tutorials for you all for some of those projects.  

Thanks For Looking,
TRICIA

Bag & Card :

No comments:

Post a Comment