Thursday 18 September 2014

All Is Calm Concertina Tag Topper Card

While at Paperific last month, I fell in love with Janine's Tag topper cards she had on display.  The original idea I believe came from a youtube video HERE.  Many of you may have seen these gorgeous creations & wondered how to make them.  I loved how unusual they were & they proved very popular on the stand.  I put making one on my to do list & finally I sat down today & made my very own.

I love the non-traditional colours in the All Is Calm DSP.  The subtle colours are just so pretty.  I purchased the Cheerful Christmas stamp set in my preorder but had yet to use it.  This project was the perfect excuse to ink it up!  I also used my absolute favourite stamp set Endless Wishes.

Cheerful Christmas Tag Topper Card

Inside the tag topper card

As you can see I have used quite a few of the products from our beautiful new Holiday Catalogue.  Do you have a copy yet?  If not let me know & I will post one out to you.  The lucky ladies in my stamp club will be making this card for this month's project.  We will also be making another fun fold card using more new Holiday Catalogue products.  I will share that one with you all next week.

Thanks For Looking,
TRICIA

No comments:

Post a Comment