Thursday 11 September 2014

Bright & Beautiful Lost Lagoon


I just love the simple traditional images in the Bright & Beautiful stamp set. The fact that the Star Framelits match perfectly is a major bonus! I know of lot of you purchased these as a bundle recently during the recent Bigshot promotion & just might be looking for ideas.  I came across a cute card by Carla Blake on Pinterest that I thought would really work for a little set I was creating.  I have changed mine a bit but I love it in Lost Lagoon so have kept that colour base.  I have made my stars a bit more 3d & have also created a little matching star box.


I have used the new Confetti Stars Punch & the new Lucky Stars Textured Embossing Folder on the card & went for a star overload!   This little duo is my class project for September, so if you would like to make them send me an email or call me to book your place.  I have a classes tab up the top of my blog with all the details.   

Thanks For Looking,
TRICIA

No comments:

Post a Comment