Monday 3 September 2012

Angry Birds Gift Card Holder

Hi Again,
Today I was in need of a 9 year old boy gift card holder....and knowing 9 year old boys like I do I knew it called for a bit of Angry Bird action.

There are so many different Angry birds and choosing one was difficult, so I chose 2!   I made what I call the "black one & the red one".  Please excuse my lack of knowledge of Angry Birds - I have no idea when it comes to these birds what their actual names are.  Perhaps the recipient can enlighten me.

I have used a gift card holder designed by Andrea Walford.  You can see the tutorial HERE
While I have made a few of these Angry Birds in the past, special thanks goes to Leonie who sent me through instructions on how to make these little guys.  You can see her cards featuring them on her blog HERE.  It is safe to say she is a punch art perfectionist!


Angry Bird Gift Card Holder (front)
Angry Bird Gift Card Holder (inside) 


Paper:  Real Red, Whisper White, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Basic Grey, Big Top Birthday DSP(Retired). 
Ink:  Real Red, Basic Black Marker.
Stamp sets: Grunge Rock (Retired), Petite Pairs.
Cool Tools:  Boho Blossom Punch, Small Heart punch, 1 3/8" Circle punch, 1 3/4" Circle punch, Word Window punch, 1/2" Circle Punch & 3/8" Circle punch (from Itty Bitty Shapes punches), Paper snips.

Thanks For Looking,
TRICIA 





No comments:

Post a Comment